Fitness and Fun under the Tuscan Sun
As featured in the Mail on Sunday
Ryan Air lets go magazine
Please also see www.mum-and-baby-experience.co.uk for breaks with babies and toddlers and www.tuscancookerybreaks.com for weekend cookery courses in April and October.
We have 3 types of breaks:
Morning and evening yoga classes.
- Daily cooking lessons
- All meals included (with wine)
- Walks in the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- A visit to the medieval town of Anghiari
- Lunch at a traditional olive mills
- Spa treatments available on one of the days (paid directly to therapist)
- Airport transfers to/from Perugia airport with recommended flights
- April 7-12th May 5-10th May 26th-31st August 25-30th 2013
2. Family Fitness Breaks
This is for ladies who seriously want to get fit. Alessia de Magistris (www.fitchicks-pt.com) is your trainer.
Measurements taken on the first day during your personal consultation.
- There are 4 varied fitness classes per day.
- Healthy low G.I. diet.
- Loose between 1-2 kilos.
- Cardio, fighting fit, circuit training, acqua fit,
yoga, pilates, fusion (mix of pilates, yoga and tai chi).
Salsa with your babies
- Babysitting during classes
- Transfers to and from Perugia Airport with recommended flights
Bring Dad and other family members too. 8-13th September 2013
3.Bella Mamma breaks.
I know only too well how, after giving birth, you don't have time to look after yourself, so that's where we come in.
As well as daily cooking lessons we have daily "treats" such as facial, massage, hair styling and trip to the outlet malls to get a new outfit. You will go back a "Bella Mamma", beautiful,relaxed and rejuvinated.
1-6th September 2013
For the little ones,
For the little ones we have baby songs, dancing, arts and crafts and baby Italian outdoors.
There is also plenty of free time for you to just have fun and play with your children in a safe and relaxed environment with like minded mums.
Why not pamper yourself with a massage or manicure just to make sure you really return home rejuvenated!
Meals are outside on the terrace enjoying healthy seasonal food, while socialising with the other mums and enjoying the breathtaking view of Lake Montedoglio.
Come to the Mum and Baby Experience in Tuscany - Fitness and fun under the Tuscan sun!
Exercise by the pool
Fighting fit with Alessia