Tuscany is famous for olives and as we are high up at Caprese Michelangelo (680 m) our olive picking season is late, around the first week of November.
For an unusual, unique gift why not treat a loved one to membership of the olive tree club!
Your membership includes:
- Sponsorship of your own olive tree
- A four day stay (3 nights) for you and a guest at Villa Radicata(bed and breakfast) during olive picking season so that you can take part in the olive picking tradition and take your olives to a local olive mill and take home your olive oil. The breaks take place Friday to Monday .
- Lunch at the olive mill to taste the different olive oils and local specialities.
- A cooking lesson during your stay using fresh local seasonal produce and dinner afterwards.
- A trip to the local market
- Olive oil and olive oil soap sent to you at Christmas.
All this for £300
Please note: Flights, insurance, car hire, lunches and dinners (with exception of dinner after cooking lesson and lunch at olive mill) are not included.
Stay can be exchanged for different dates depending on availability and with the exception of high season.